Why do NdFeB magnets need to be stored in a ventilated and dry environment
Nd-Fe-B magnets are very magnetic. You should first prevent holding hands or other parts of the body with magnets. With regard to large size and strong magnetism, you need to pay more attention to safety. Do not attach a strong magnet to a patient close to an electronic medical device or carrying a pacemaker or other device. Don't swallow a strong magnet. If swallow, should go to the hospital immediately. Strong magnets should be placed out of the reach of children. In the process of using the magnet, we should try our best to keep the environment clean, so as to prevent small impurities such as iron filings from adsorbing on the surface of the magnet and affecting the use. Magnetic debris flying into the eyes will cause damage, need careful use. Nd-Fe-B magnets should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment. Acid, alkaline, organic solvents, salt water and high temperature and humidity environment will easily oxidize the magnet, the electrodeposited coating will be scattered, and the magnet will be crushed and degaussed. The magnetism of the magnet decays when heated at high temperature. Please refer to the temperature tolerance guide to understand the corresponding performance of the magnet, and pay attention not to exceed the standard operating temperature when assembling or using the magnet. NdFeB magnets are fragile, so when they are used in vibration, shock and other places, they may break or fall apart. Pay attention to collision when using.